Bernd Eckenfels wrote on 21. Nov 2023 19:44 (GMT +01:00):
> Strange enough central did accept those, but seems to not support it with
> Remote Included Strategy (X- headers):

Now that I thought about it, another possible explanation: I think
-Daether.checksums.algo=
rithms=SHA-256 is effectiv, all downloads WARN.

So I suspect maven with direct connections to Central use the synthetic SHA-1
checksum
Headers and does never miss the .sha1 files. but with a proxy-repo in between
it fails to do
that.

I guess I need to trace more interactions along those lines.
Will it somehow know not to request .sha256 or does my nexus just not mirror
them?

For my testing convinience, do I need a dummy Pom or can I trigger the resolve
with cli in exactly the same way?

Gruß
Bernd
—