Hi,

I'm running Apache Maven 3.8.5 (using Maven Wrapper) for building Apache
Pulsar.

I get the following WARN:

[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata
org.mongodb:bson:4.4.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to
maven-default-http-blocker (http://0.0.0.0/): transfer failed for
http://0.0.0.0/org/mongodb/bson/4.4.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
[WARNING] org.mongodb:bson:4.4.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xmlfailed to
transfer from http://0.0.0.0/ during a previous attempt. This failure was
cached in the local repository and resolution will not be reattempted until
the update interval of maven-default-http-blocker has elapsed or updates
are forced. Original error: Could not transfer metadata
org.mongodb:bson:4.4.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to
maven-default-http-blocker (http://0.0.0.0/): transfer failed for
http://0.0.0.0/org/mongodb/bson/4.4.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading from maven-default-http-blocker:
http://0.0.0.0/org/mongodb/bson/4.4.2-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata
org.mongodb:bson:4.4.2-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to
maven-default-http-blocker (http://0.0.0.0/): transfer failed for
http://0.0.0.0/org/mongodb/bson/4.4.2-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
[WARNING] org.mongodb:bson:4.4.2-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xmlfailed to
http://0.0.0.0/org/mongodb/bson/4.5.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata
org.mongodb:bson:4.4.2-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to
maven-default-http-blocker (http://0.0.0.0/): transfer failed for
http://0.0.0.0/org/mongodb/bson/4.4.2-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
[

I can't understand how to understand which repository in my pom.xml has an
http and not https repository based on this WARN message.

I searched for <repositories> over any pom.xml file and didn't find any
http repository.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is the latest master branch of
pulsar: https://github.com/apache/pulsar

Thanks,

Asaf