From: mark.yagnatin...@barclays.com.INVALID
<mark.yagnatin...@barclays.com.INVALID>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2023 9:45 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: maven debugging frustrations

CAUTION: This email originated from outside our organisation -
mark.yagnatin...@barclays.com.INVALID Do not click on links, open attachments,
or respond unless you recognize the sender and can validate the content is safe.
How can I can find out EXACTLY how maven invoked javac, so I can invoke it the
same way?
(While I await your response, I'll attempt to invoke it roughly the same way
and see if that works.)