Hej Ceki,

I also experience javadoc misbehaviour when JPMS/jigsaw is involved, and _I
think_ it boils down when it tries to be "smart" when it comes to JPMS...
See master of maven-resolver, as it was suffering with similar issues, and
this change:
https://github.com/apache/maven-resolver/commit/baac2975488adf630c02141b882d1459d8c66fae
(that was a few releases ago, things may have changed around).

Try out this flag if you are on fairly new version:
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/aggregate-mojo.html#legacymode

HTH
Tamas