Hello all,

I have a large build that completes normally in single threaded build but
freezes in multithreaded builds. Problem is I do not know which module and
which plugin is frozen. The last logs that get displayed are the classic
end log for a given module and the logs always stop there. So I believe
another module is still underway, stuck, and prevents the build to go
further. If there were entry/exit logs for each module and each plugin, I
could parse the logs, match each entry/exit, and find the last missing
exit. That would point me to the culprit...
But to my knowledge there are no such entry/exit logs...

I'will try to use mvnDebug command and plug a debugger but I do not even
know what I'm looking for ! Any idea ?

Have a good day
François