Jason Roscoe wrote:

> I tried both commands, and both times I got my dos prompt back with no
> errors.

OK, next try.

(sorry for the delay, but I left office).

My current assumption is, that the ssh command within Maven actually works.
Can you try this? Just change the groupId of your POM for a test and try to
deploy. I am quite sure, you'll see, that the directory was created on the
host.

The problem is the next step. The artifact plugin will use scp to copy your
artifact to the host. Can you also try this in a manual step?

scp myfile.txt [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/path/

- Jörg