I can add that on my computer I can do "mvn wrapper:wrapper" to install mvnw,
and then build using that problems, but on github codespaces the wrapper
instalation fails due to the same "StringUtils" failure!

Do maven support the higher number versions of the JDK ?

Tommy Svensson
to...@natusoft.se (mailto:to...@natusoft.se)

På 27 mars 2024 till 18:05:18, Mantas Gridinas (mgridi...@gmail.com