On 21/04/2024 15:59, Jeff Jensen wrote:
> Have you considered only running the checkstyle goal, from the parent so it
> processes all modules, before the full build goal(s)?

There are two ways that I can interpret this:

1. Set the execution in the parent so that all of the child modules
essentially gain an execution. This is what I already have, and has the
limitations I described.
2. Set an execution in the parent that somehow processes all child
modules and is not inherited.

I think 2. is what I want, but I can't see from the documentation how
the plugin can be configured like this. It seems like it wants to work
on one module at a time.

Have I missed something?

--
Mark Raynsford | https://www.io7m.com