See https://maven.apache.org/maven-logging.html for information on how to
configure Maven logging. You can either configure this globally or for a
specific project or Maven invocation. When using the default SLF4J Simple
logging implementation, you can override the
`org.slf4j.simpleLogger.defaultLogLevel` property to change which messages get
logged based on their log level. Set it to `error` to only see messages with
level `error` or higher.

Nils.