Hello,

I have a property defined in parent pom:

<onnxruntime.version>1.17.3</onnxruntime.version>

I have project A that has following:

<dependency>
<groupId>com.microsoft.onnxruntime</groupId>
<artifactId>onnxruntime</artifactId>
<version>${onnxruntime.version}</version>
</dependency>

it installs fine.

I have project B that has following:

<dependency>
<groupId>com.example</groupId>
<artifactId>projectA</artifactId>
<version>${project.version}</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

this give me this bizarre error on test-compile:

Could not resolve dependencies for project
xxx:xxx-xxx-xxx:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be
resolved: com.microsoft.onnxruntime:onnxruntime_gpu:jar:${onnxruntime.version}
(absent), com.microsoft.onnxruntime:onnxruntime:jar:${onnxruntime.version}
(absent): Could not find artifact
com.microsoft.onnxruntime:onnxruntime_gpu:jar:${onnxruntime.version} in
central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)

it does not substitute ${onnxruntime.version} with the value from
parent pom. how can I fix this? I have never seen anything like this before.