Hi Mattia,

Redefining the repository is an unusual way of using a mirror. I don't know
if it solves your problem, but have you tried to define the mirror instead
of a repository? See
https://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-mirror-settings.html

Hope this helps,

Nick Stolwijk

~~~ Try to leave this world a little better than you found it and, when
your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you
have not wasted your time but have done your best ~~~

Lord Baden-Powell