From: Glenn, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 5:34 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: How should I use SNAPSHOT?

It only pulls from the remote repository if the timestamp of the
remote repository is more recent than the timestamp of the local
repository. Useful when the build server builds a new version of
your lib.

If you had built it more recently than the server (remote repo),
then it'll use your local repository.

Paul