Use the multiproject with a directory structure like
/root
        /common-prj1
        /common-prj2
        /common-all

common-prj* are maven.multiproject.type=jar
common-all   is maven.multiproject.type=uberjar and have all the
common-prj* in his dependancies

On the root dir using maven multiproject:install will build
common-prj*.jar and the common-all.jar who contains all the common-prj*
classes

Nicolas,

"Duncan Krebs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
18/11/2004 03:34
Veuillez répondre à "Maven Users List"

        Pour :  "Maven UserList" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc :
        Objet : Grouping related projects

Hi,
I'm breaking my development down into really small maven projects and I'm
trying to figure out what the options are if I want to group them
together. For example, say I have 5 separate projects that all start with
mycompany.commons that I'd like to distribute as one final versioned jar
but also want to maintain their own separate versions. Would this mean
creating a maven project to represent that jar? If that's the case then
would the five separate project folders be sub directories of the project
that represents the jar? Or am I totally out of it? thanks. - Duncan