From: Barry Kaplan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 4:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Multiple test types?

Our project has several different types of tests: unit, functional,
performance, etc. Is there any concept of this in maven?

We have in the past kept them all in the same directory, and at other
times split them each into their own directory. We also prefix the class

name with an indicator (eg, BlaBlaUTest, FooFooPTest, BarBarFTest) and
then had our CollectingTestSuite pick out a type of test. Of course the
reason for the seperation is that non-unit test tend to require a
specific environment setup.

Now that I am setting up the build using maven, are there any
guidelines/experience on how to handle this situation?

--
barry kaplan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]