Continuous integration is a big challenge for any project and it
should be a great deal to prove it is not so complicated through
Maven...

please send us the presentation after the event.

* the project Schoolbus (https://schoolbus.dev.java.net) is 100%
integrated by Maven goals - in case you want to cite examples of usage
in your presentation.

best regards,

   Felipe Gaścho
   Schoolbus owner