it it not woking correctly.
What I am tried was to set in
project.xml
<directory>src/conf${configDir}</directory>
in project.properties
configDir=/default
and in my maven.xml I creat the following goal :

<goal name="exemplebean:jar" description="set configuration file A">
                <j:set var="configDir" value="/configA"/>
                <echo> set configuration directory : ${configDir}</echo>
                <attainGoal name="echo-value"/>
                <attainGoal name="jar:jar"/>
</goal>

unfortunatly it does not works.

Le mardi 23 Novembre 2004 20:30, Brett Porter a écrit :
> in the resources, set it to something like:
>
> src/conf/project${foo}, then set foo to A or B.
>
> - Brett
>

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:47:55 +0100, Charles-Alexandre Sabourdin
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I feel that this must have been discuss somewhere but I could not figure
> > it out.
> > The basic idea is to have 2 directory /src/conf/projetA
> > /src/conf/projetB. I would like to set maven goals to use a specific
> > directory.
> > I llok aroud and found :
> > [echo] $ {pom.build.resources}:
> >         [[dir =
> > /home/sabourdin/Documents/projet/exemplebean/src/conf/projetA]] but I did
> > not find how to modify this propertie :(
> >
> > --
> > Charles-Alexandre
> > SABOURDIN

Charles-Alexandre