Hi, maven:
I'm interested in learning maven to apply project
development. however, I have a newbie question about
cvs. (I'm not sure weather this is a suitable place to
ask my question, if not; I applogize it!)
the question is - if I have a simple project (product)
of which the source code can be divided into 2
different segemanet. one is for standard version, the
other for customized (clients). For instance, we make
use of webwork as our front end framework, in which we
have view.properties of two version; where there's
line like
doit.action=FirstversionAction
doit.action=SecondversionAction
Is it possible to use maven to merge this two version
? or what is a better strategy to approach it?
I appreciate any suggestion, sincerely
Jason