On Fri, 2004-11-26 at 13:11, Daniel Frey wrote:
> I have some classpath issues which are (at the moment) only solvable by
> specifying the order of the libraries in the classpath. How do I do that
> with maven?

The order in which you specify your dependencies is the order in which
they are appended to the classpath used. Will that do the trick for you?
Look at org.apache.maven.DependencyClasspathBuilder in CVS. I would give
you the URL but cvs.apache.org seems to be down.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]