From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 10:13 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Loading a POM

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 10:36, Adrian Tarau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to load a POM with a piece of code found in the test files :

What information are you trying to extract?

If you are trying to extract some simple pieces of information then I
will take this opportunity to whip up an example using the maven-model
package to show how to read in POMs. The maven-model package simply
reads in the POM, it does not deal with any inheritance issues or
interpolation ... so if that suits your needs then I'll whip something
up for you.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl