-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jose Gonzalez Gomez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2004 14:01
Para: Maven Users List
Assunto: Re: Deploy more than one artifact of one subproject to the
remote repository

I do this in maven.xml to install the schema file generate with
hibernate to the local repository. I guess you may do something
similar just using artifact:deploy instead of artifact install, just
read the documentation of artifact:

<project default="jar" xmlns:artifact="artifact">
    <postGoal name="jar:install">
        <attainGoal name="hibernate:schema-export"/>
        <artifact:install
artifact="${maven.build.dir}/schema/${pom.artifactId}-${pom.currentVersion}-schema.sql"
type="schema" project="${pom}"/>
    </postGoal>
</project>

Regards