Hi Everyone,

I'm a little confused on how cvs is being used in maven, I really
appreciate it if anyone can clarify a few things for me. For my project,
we had an ant script that first checkout a module from our cvs
repository to a build directory and then executed the build process from
that directory. Does Maven also work this way?

I had placed similar codes like the following into my project.xml. I'm
not sure what these lines exactly does.
<repository>
   <connection>
        scm:cvs:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/src:maven/project4
   </connection>
</repository>

In addition, do we use the folloiwng command to check out a module from
the cvs repository?
maven scm:checkout-project
  -Dmaven.scm.method=cvs
  -Dmaven.scm.cvs.module=project4
  -Dmaven.scm.cvs.root=:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvspublic
  -Dmaven.scm.checkout.dir=.

Looking forward to your reply,

Thanks a lot,

-Wendy