My guess here is that you have a application that have a mixture of
java and native code, and you bundle your application per platform.

What you can do is to build your windows box first.  This will create all
shareable artifacts (java) and deploy on remote repository.

Then kicks off other platform builds in parallel using jelly threading support
together with "rsh".  Twitst your maven to build only platform specifics and
reuse the share artifact which already built by windows box.

-D