-----Mensagem original-----
De: dan tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2005 18:28
Para: Maven Users List
Assunto: Re: Artifacts final names

Roberto,

did you divide your workspace into 4 projects, master, jar, war, ear?
and have the mutiproject does the magic for you?

Upgrade to maven 1.0.2 would help interm of multiproject and inheritent

Also, search back to the list, there are strong objections on using
maven.final.name.

My suggestion here is first to to get it working without using maven.final.name.
Then then tracing thru the jelly code of the plugins as well as plugin doco
to get what you want.

-D