Hi,
I'm trying to use an extension function in an XSLT stylesheet however in order to do so, I need to set the classpath on the transformer to include the jar containing this function. After source diving I finally managed to work out that ${pom.getDependencyPath('groupid:artifactid')} would give me the path to the jar, but I can't seem to get this into the classpath style task. I'd be happy to use the xml:transform task but I don't even have a clue how to change the classpath for that either.

The relevant section of the maven.xml looks like:

<ant:style out="${xslOutput}" in="${xmlfile}" style="${xslFile}">
<ant:classpath>
<ant:pathelement location="${pom.getDependencyPath('groupid:artifactid')}"/>
</ant:classpath>
<ant:param name="package" expression="${basePackage.concat(xmiShortName)}"/>
</ant:style>

I've tried setting the classpath attribute on the style tag and other similar tricks.

I don't understand how to use maven:addPath, and can't seem to find any useful docs explaining how to use it. Any help would be appreciated. Pointers to useful docs would also be appreciated.

andy

--
Andrew Thornton
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]