Three questions.

1) Anyone know how to reference the goal's name within a goal? I'm creating error messages now and it'd be a lot cleaner if I can just output:

<fail message="[${goal.name}] crap crap crap" />

2) If 1 is answerable, is this generalizable to other goal/project variables too?

3) maven.dependency.classpath - I see that this includes ALL dependencies, including maven plugins. Is there a way to distinguish from the ones that _I_ specify? I'm thinking of adding a property in each dependency and then checking for this property. Is there an easier way?

-Randy