Hi guys,

The latest version of the Announcement plugin has changed this in last
November (there was already a JIRA issue on this). We're now saying:

"We are pleased to announce the ${pom.name} ${versionVariable}
release![...]"

And it is signed with:

"Have fun!
-The ${pom.name} development team"

Please note that the plugin also supports custom stylesheets.

Would that do?

Thanks
-Vincent