From: Tom Bostelmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 3:49 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: trying to get changelog working with clearcase

Hmm....I'm not sure what I'm supposed to put here for clearcase.  With
clearcase, you simply have to be within the source directory structure. The
connection is implicit.

I'm also not sure why I would be setting up a repository.  I'm not using
ClearCase as my repository - it's going to house the source, of course.