OK, removing them from the <resources> section did stop my .properties
from being copied to the root directory.  Now they are not being copied
over at all.  Is there a way with the current war builder plugin to have
these files moved with their directory structure intact?

Louis M. Burroughs III, OCTO

Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01/08/2005 05:56 AM
Please respond to "Maven Users List"