Hi,

I've been getting this a lot on my multiproject. From my multiproject root - I set a goal and run multiproject:goal like so:
<j:set var="goal" value="move-ejb-descriptors" scope="parent" />
<attainGoal name="multiproject:goal" />

Then I define the goal name, also in my multiproject root (should be inherited):
<goal name="move-ejb-descriptors">
blah
</goal>

Instead of running move-ejb-descriptors, it runs the default goal of multiproject:install. I stopped setting a default goal and it runs multiproject:artifact (which I assume is the default default goal). Any ideas here?

-Randy