Hi,

I was looking for similar methods but wasn't able to find any way to do
what you (and I) are looking for. I've been creating a plugin to handle
it, but it is kindof specific for my company's needs. Basically, it
does(or will do) the following:

1. uses cvs to get the status(version) of all local files
2. creates a versioned file catalog
3. checks the file catalog into cvs and changes the project version
according to the new version of the file catalog
4. updates a dependency catalog that lists the version as the newest for
all dependent builds

I haven't finished it yet, but it's coming along. Let me know if you find
another way of doing it, need the code, or can think of a more straight
forward process?

Eric