Hi Tom,

I know that Arnaud Heritier is working on it but we have no idea yet when
it'll be released. Now that said, Cargo is meant to be embedded (it's a pure
java API) and already provides an Ant task. So you can use it extremely
easily in your maven.xml for example.

See http://cargo.codehaus.org/Ant+support for example.

Thanks
-Vincent