Hai,

I am still unable to solving the problem of dependency with out version.It
giving compilatin errors. Now its become a  major issue for me.My leaders dont
want to give dummy version for jsf libraries.How can i solve this problem. I
got some references previously for maven user i am very thakful for that. I
need some help.Here it my dependency structure

                       <dependency>
                                  <id>jsf</id>
                                 <jar>jsf-api.jar</jar>

                         </dependency>
                         <dependency>
                                  <id>jsf</id>
                                 <jar>jsf-impl.jar</jar>

                         </dependency>
                         <dependency>
                               <id>jsf</id>
                                  <jar>jsp-api.jar</jar>
                         </dependency>
                          <dependency>
                              <id>jsf</id>
                                    <jar>jstl.jar</jar>
                            </dependency>
if i am putting like this i am getting compilatin errors.

en\target\classes
E:\starteam\conformia\pcm\dev\src\com\cfm\pcm\web\core\cfmfaces\helper\UIRendere
rHelper.java:10: package com.sun.faces.util does not exist
import com.sun.faces.util.Util;

if i renamed that jars files and i have given dependencies like this
   <dependency>
                                  <groupId>jsf</groupId>
                                 <artifactId>jsf-api</artifactId>
                                  <version>1.0</version>
                         </dependency>
                         <dependency>
                                  <groupId>jsf</groupId>
                                 <artifactId>jsf-impl</artifactId>
                                 <version>1.0</version>
                         </dependency>
                         <dependency>
                                 <groupId>jsf</groupId>
                                  <artifactId>jsp-api</artifactId>
                                  <version>1.0</version>
                          </dependency>
                          <dependency>
                              <groupId>jsf</groupId>
                            <artifactId>jstl</artifactId>
                            <version>1.0</version>
                           </dependency>
                            <dependency>

there is no compilatin errors.

How can i put dependencies with out version.

Thanx&&Regards
 praveen.