From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 6:19 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Consistent java.exe crash for site:generate

can you get a later 1.4.2 JVM? I'm sure if you scroll the release notes
you'll spot a few crash fixes which might be related.

One suggestion I'd make is to disable the checkstyle and linkcheck plugins.
These are the most resource intensive (unless all your code is formatted
according to rules and all your links are relative :)

Cheers,
Brett