On Jan 13, 2005, at 10:30, Eric Pugh wrote:

You could, I guess..  Really though, what makes the two projects
different?

Well, I don't know about the original poster's situation, but we have an API in a JAR file that we give out for public use and that we use internally. However, the internal JAR includes a couple of additional class files that we don't want to distribute outside.

I haven't yet built this API with maven, and am not sure how I will. I guess the "right" way is to put the additional files in a new, separate project (meaning separate, parallel directory structure), and build it with a dependency on the public API. Just seems like a lot of work for a couple of classes...

--
Rick