Thanks for the tip.  That worked great.

My next concern is having the output from Maven show up in the CC "Build Results" tab. It looks like Ant logs for CC to a file while this isn't happening for Maven? The downside is that I can see the output in the cmd shell I'm running CC from, but if the build won't compile, other developers can't see the reason from the CC results page.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Guy

Nicolas Chalumeau wrote:
Call first the update of your project I your list of goal to attain

    <schedule interval="30">
      <maven goal="scm:update-project|clean|test"
             projectfile="project.xml"
             mavenscript="c:/maven/bin/maven">
      </maven>
    </schedule>