Hi, this is a real need.  I need:
1 Change the property file name by command line;
2 Or, change the property value in Maven.xml (the current solution only
enable change to properties to plugin, which is not good enough in my
case).

I had been working on creating a process to use Maven in our production.
But there are few properties are different from dev environment to
stage/ft/production.

I cannot find way to change properties after defined in the property
files. This might be a blocker if cannot be solved. I had tried to setup
different project.xml for different environment. But this is an
expensive solution. Any suggestion?

-David

--
David  -- Powered by Thinking