-----Original Message-----
From: Jörg Schaible [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Nicolas Chalumeau wrote on Friday, February 25, 2005 1:43 PM:

A corrupted jar !

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/org/apache/xml/internal/serialize/OutputFormat

This is a strange package path (com.sun and org.apache)!

Unfortunately not. This is the next Xerces headache from J2EE 1.4 and J2SE 5

Would I be right in thinking that this is unresolved at present then?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.