Hello,

as for the trunk, we have decided to have a global directory structure like this (because it is a very oriented repository) :
/repos/trunk/proj1
/repos/trunk/proj2
/repos/tags/proj1-Vxx
/repos/tags/proj1-Vyy
/repos/tags/proj2-Vzz
/repos/branches

As of the URL format you gave me : scm:svn:http://server/svn/repos:trunk/projectname

it works like a charm, so thank you very much ! :-)

Regards,

--
Laurent

Brett Porter wrote:
Are you sure you have the trunk in the right place? Usually it would
be /projectname/trunk.

Anyway, using this URL will probably work for now:
scm:svn:http://server/svn/repos:trunk/projectname