To: "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: New Maven Site is Live

Hi James,

This has been on the TODO list for some time now. If you'd like to
submit a patch against maven.xml that generates it, I'd be more than
happy to publish it.

- Brett

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:02:50 -0500, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Fantastic!  Very nice job Brett!

Is there any way you can publish a zip of the site for offline browsing?
I've needed that on many occasions.  If not, would you mind if I put one
together and publish it?

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.