You have to add the reports you want to be generatet to your POM, like that:

    <report>maven-dashboard-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-changelog-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-clover-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-file-activity-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-changes-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-developer-activity-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-javadoc-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-junit-report-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-simian-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-tasklist-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-checkstyle-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-jdepend-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-jxr-plugin</report>

Regards,
Gisbert Amm

Hamza Hydri wrote:
Hi,

I started using Maven few hours ago .... I have integrated it to my
existing project ... I have some problems with the maven site:generate
command .... it is not creating all the reports ... Change Log,
Developer Activity etc are all missing .... do I have to make any
changes somewhere to see all the reports ?

Thanks in advance.