From: dan tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 9:41 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: remote copy

do you have permission to create directory/file on remote machine?

are you able to issue direct copy using os specific command?

-D

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:42:30 +0530, GOKULAM Jayaram
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Am trying to copy files from local machine to remote machine using
> maven. But I am unable to create a directory or copy files.
>
> Am using ant:copy task which fails.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jayaram
>
> Confidentiality Statement:
>
> This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which
is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from
disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the
intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return
email.