Jars are kept in a remote repository and downloaded
if they are missing from the local repository.
Everything works well, the jars are downloaded and
placed where they should be, in the local repository,
w/ the minor upset caused by the warnings. Still
trying to get rid of them...

 Andrei

--- GOKULAM Jayaram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Andrei,
> Where did you keep the jars?
>
> You should keep the jars as described in the below
> structure

User.home\.maven\repository\Groupidname(folder)\jars(folder)\ur