You have two options:
- create your own plugin that runs the unit tests from the second directory
- separate the integration tests out into a separate project, and run
them using the completed JAR from the other project

If the integration tests run under different conditions, they are
generally better run on a completed JAR within a separate project, so
that's what I'd recommend.

- Brett