On Fri, 1 Apr 2005, GOKULAM Jayaram wrote:

Well, I got curious and tried it out myself. It doesn't work. ;)
Btw, your XML was invalid:

        <ant:ftp
        />
        </ant:ftp>

Using ant 1.5.1, 1.5.1, including commons, I can't get it to work. Even
the site:ftpdeploy didn't work.

Using ant 1.6.2 I got it to work. So you might consider upgrading to maven
1.1-SNAPSHOT. Or use the ssh method.

Anyway, ant 1.5 is over 2 years old, so it's about time to start using
1.6.2 anyway :)

If anyone else got ftp to work using maven 1.0.2, I'd like to see how :)

Greetings,

        Kenney