On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Bahaa Nasrallah wrote:

Looks like you have a dependency on A somewhere.
Anyway, building C which depends on B (you probably have A specified there
as a dependency) won't work unless B is installed in the local
repository. So run maven jar:install instead.

Kenney Westerhof
http://www.neonics.com
GPG public key: http://www.gods.nl/~forge/kenneyw.key