I have been trying to create an EAR file that has the application.xml (the
normal generated file has the correct dependecies, but lacks security
info) and the WebSphere specific .xmi files generated for it using the
xdoclet plugin.  Unfortunately, I can't find much outside of the realm of
ejbdoclet when it comes to documentation for the xdoclet plugin.  Would it
be easier / smarter to use the underlying ant tasks instead of trying the
plugin?  Is anyone else deploying to WebSphere willing to share their
solution?

Thanks!
Louis M. Burroughs III, OCTO