Yep, no problem.

We need to document the compiler plugin. The settings you need in your POM are:

<build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <configuration>
        <source>1.5</source>
        <target>1.5</target>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>
</build>

By default, it is source 1.3, target 1.1. (in alpha-1, this was due to
inadvertantly using a 1.3 class, now it is actually configured as such
and using the defined API)

If this doesn't work with the alpha release, try adding this just
under artifactId:
<version>1.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT</version>
(a newer version of the compiler plugin, only just deployed, may take
4 hours to appear at ibiblio)

- Brett