Hello

This link was posted releated to variable values in the navigation.xml. Maybe this will also work in other xdoc documents..?
Check it out:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven-plugins/pdf/src/plugin-test/xdocs/navigation.xml?rev=1.2&view=markup

Hope it helps
Eric.

Mike Traum wrote:

I'm reposting this because it seems very basic but have not yet seen
a way to do this.

I hope someone has a solution.

Thanks,
Mike

--- Mike Traum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying to obtain some of my pom variables in my user xdocs.
I've
been looking through all of the xdoc code and I can't see how this
is
done.

I'm assumming it has something to do with the jsl, but I can't
figure
out how to apply a context to jsl:applyTemplates. The documentation
for commons-jelly-tags-jsl is quite sparse.

Thanks,
Mike