Thanks Brett,

Yes, libreries should respect dependency libraries' licenses, but since
whoever distributes them at last is the one to blame, I need to be sure
they are ok. The compiled list would help that task, now performed lib
by lib.

GPL is one of the cases - and a description would be needed to say the
level of dependency.. it can get tricky, I know. Another is the
non-distributable, devel/testing -only as some Sun libraries in JWSDP
are. You could even use them to compile your code / OS code, but you
could not redistribute them. I've experienced something like that.

Btw, I've started writing an ant script that creates a local repository
from installed JWSDP 1.5, I'm changing a project that depends on them to
use Maven. I wonder if that would be of any use for the community. I can
upload it somewhere and send a link to this list when it's ready.

Regards
Diego