On Apr 11, 2005 9:57 PM, Arik Kfir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Milos Kleint wrote:
>  by giving it a directory with pom it loads the project.xml and properties
> files.
>  IQueryContext con = new DefaultQueryContext(directory);
>  Project proj = con.getPOMContext().getFinalProject();
>

> 10x milos - sounds great.

well, there's room for improvement. Currently some data loading is not
indefinitely recursive, but 2 levels of inheritance are ok.

> Does it implement the parsing by itself, or use Maven API under the hood?

itself, using jdom. I couldn't find anything that did what I needed.
Like splitting the project definition based on locations. That allows
us in the IDE integration to figure what is defined where and move it
for example.

>  it does not fire changes in files, but whenever you access the data,
> it will check timestamps for the project files and reload the data.
>

> Good enough I believe ;-)

the idea here was that the IDE usually has means of listening to
changes of documents/files.

Milos